Opus Camper OPUS Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Designed for endless possibilities for thrill seekers everywhere, the OPUS folding pop-up camper and travel trailer by Opus Camper are strong, rugged, and versatile. This trend-setting camper delivers both practicality and comfort in a lightweight and easy-to-tow package.
Each model is built on a power-coated aluminum frame with aluminum Dibon walls and polystyrene insulation, plus many more features allowing you to travel anywhere and any season. Depending on the model you choose you will have standard features you will love, and options to choose from to customize your unit to your type of camping.
Get ready for freedom and adaptability with the "tough luxury" and practical comforts found in each of these OPUS folding pop-up campers and travel trailer by Opus Camper!
Opus Camper OPUS travel trailer OP15 highlights: Wet Bath Bunk Beds L-Shaped ... more about OPUS OP15
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Length 15 ft 1 in Ext Width 7 ft Ext Height 7 ft 10 in Int Height 6 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 410 lbs Gross Weight 6600 lbs Dry Weight 4960 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 63 gals Grey Water Capacity 17 gals Black Water Capacity 10 gals Tire Size 265/75R/16 Available Beds King, Two Bunk Refrigerator Type Dometic CFX75 Fridge and Freezer Cooktop Burners 4 AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info 12V Axle Count 1 Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower
Standard Features (2020)
- Aluminum Dibon Walls
- Polystyrene Insulation
- Water Proofed 10-ply Floor
- Power-Coated Aluminum Frame
- Water Tight Finned Seals
- Pressurized Gas Springs
- High Strength Bonding
OP2 & OP4
- AIR OPUS Inflatable Annex
- OPUS Sun Awning (Poled)
- Atwood 16,000 BTU Propane Furnace (
- Dometic Collcat AC & Heat Pump 10,000 BTU (N/A OP2)
- Upgraded LED Lights (w/Dimmer Switches)
- OPUS Cinema System
- Portable Cassette Toilet
- Fold Over Cargo Carrier or Rhino Roof Rack Bars
- Single Bike Carrier (Only with Rhino Bars)
- Hot Water Shower w/Pop-Up Tent (std. OP2)
- Water & Waste Carriers (6gl)
- Remote Control Trailer Mover
- Nemesis Wheel Lock
- Lock'n'Roll Articulating Hitch
- Solar Panel Port
- ZAMP 140 Watt Solar System
- Folding Shovel
- Leatherette Seating
- Integrated 4 Speaker Entertainment System
- Premium Bamboo Interior Cabinets
- Ensuite with Premium Shower, Sink & Chemical Toilet
- Bamboo Wardrobe & Storage Areas
- Truma Heater & Hot Water System
- 110v Sockets
- USB Sockets
- Internel LED Lighting System
- 12v Television
- Dometic 13, 5,000 BTU AC
- Fully Galvanized & Welded Drawbar
- Fully Galvanized & Welded Chassis
- Underbody Anti-Chip Protection
- Powder-coated Wheel Arch Flairs
- Independent Trailing Arm Coil Spring Suspension
- Gas Shock Absorbers
- Alloy Wheels
- Matching Alloy Spare Wheel
- 20 lb. Gas Bottle Holders
- Front Utility Area with 5 Gallon Jerry Can Holders
- Fully Integrated Stone Guard with Anti-Chip Protection
- Fulton Tongue Jack Wheel
- 4x Drop Down Heavy Duty Stabilizer Legs
- Trailer Breakaway System
- Ventilation Fan in Fridge Compartment
- Roof Top Latches
- Automotive Grade Pinch Weld
- Exterior Slide-out Stainless Steel kitchen
- Dometic CFX75 Fridge
- 265/75R/16 Mud Tires
- Dish Drying Rack & Cutlery Draw
- 30ah Main Power Inlet
- Power Step
- TV Antenna & Exterior TV Hinge
- Electric Brakes
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
Here at OPUS we are proud of our invention, proud of our innovation, proud of our development and proud of our continued improvement. OPUS is part of Purple Line. The Purple Line slogan helps you understand exactly what we do here at OPUS. Design… Innovate… Improve. Purple Line have been designing, innovating and improving within the RV accessory market for many years and we are now going to share with you just how that ethos helped in the creation of OPUS.
It all started with a conversation between colleagues over a morning coffee in the Purple Line office in picturesque rural Suffolk, UK. Jonathan Schofield (Sales Director) and Stuart Barrow (Product Design Manager) stumbled upon a stark realization; the issue with making the best accessories in the RV market is that it doesn't matter how good they are, people without an RV don't need them.
So in the UK (a country with 60 million people and roughly 30 million cars) we were designing, innovating and improving for only 500,000 people; RV'ers . That is less than 1% of the population and thanks to the eloquent and opinionated Jeremy Clarkson that number is not on the rise.
And that was the topic of conversation that morning for Jonathan and Stuart.
They decided that they needed a product, a new invention they could offer to anyone with a car, not just an RV. The UK is a nation who love cars. Whether you drive Mini Cooper, A Morris Minor or a Ford Fiesta the chances are you love your car; after all, you chose it and similarly RV owners love their RV's! These similarities led to a decision to move away from the standard RV, they thought that a car was in many ways like an RV but more appropriate to a generation that regarded them as not cool.
So once that decision had been made, the time to design and innovate was upon them.
The Opus was a huge success immediately. At it's first exhibition it was a winning product on the UK 'The Apprentice' hit BBC TV show, going on to star on other TV show's such as 'The Gadget Show' and the UK version of 'Shark Tank' (known in the UK as Dragons Den). With fame like this the Opus quickly became one of the biggest selling folding campers in the UK.
And that, my friends, was the conception of OPUS.