LocationBullhead City, AZ
2155 HWY 95
Bullhead City, AZ 86442
Used 2015 ENTEGRA Cornerstone 45J
The Cornerstone 45J motor home by Entegra Coach offers quad slides and a rear bedroom.
As you enter the motor home, along the passenger side there is a slide with a hide-a-bed sofa or an optional easy bed sofa with table, double kitchen sink, two burner range, and microwave. Just past the slide there is a refrigerator and pantry. The opposite side of the motor home has a sofa and a dinette ensemble slide, or you can choose a hide-a-bed with table and a free-standing table with chairs. Next to the slide you will find an entertainment center with fireplace and a 46" LED TV.
The bathroom offers a private toilet area on one side of the motor home and a corner shower and two sinks on the other side.
In the rear bedroom you will be greeted with a king bed slide with nightstands on either side of the bed. Across from the bed there is a slide with a vanity, dresser, 32" LED TV and linen cabinet. Along the rear wall there is a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and a washer and dryer.
Outside you can enjoy the exterior entertainment center with a 40" LED TV.
You Save: $20,000
Sale Price: $439,995
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Hitch Weight||20000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||54000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||95 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Furnace BTU||65600 btu|
|Engine||Cummins ISX 600 HP|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.