2501 E Main St
Mesa, AZ 85213
Used 2009 Entegra Coach Emblem 36RLMS
Triple Slide Emblem Fifth Wheel, Rear Lounge Chairs w/Overhead Cab., Hide-A-Bed Sofa & Free Standing Dinette Slide Out, Desk/32" LCD TV/Ent. Ctr./3 Burner Range/Micro./Overhead Cab./Pantry Slide Out, L-Shaped Counter w/Dbl. Kitchen Sinks, Washer/Dryer Prep. or Pantry, Step Up Bath/Bedroom, Corner Shower, Linen, Toilet, Lav. w/Med. Cab., Mirror Cabinet, Front Queen Bed or Opt. King Bed Slide Out, Wall Ward. w/Mirror Doors, Safe, Cabinet w/Doors, 19" LCD TV Overhead, 15" Awning & More.
You Save: $10,000
Sale Price: $69,995
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Hitch Weight||2200 lbs|
|Gross Weight||16000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12550 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2776 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||50 gals|
|Furnace BTU||42000 btu|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.