83407 HWY 111
Indio, CA 92201
New 2017 ENTEGRA Insignia 44B
If you are looking for a diesel motorhome with a full bath and king size bed for yourself, a half bath and outside entertainment center for guests, plus luxury accommodations for all then take a look inside the Insignia 44B by Entegra Coach. Plus there are four slides!
As you enter in front of the passenger's seat to your left is a slide out sofa or choose an expandable L-shaped sofa instead, kitchen countertops, a double sink, a three burner range with microwave above, and overhead cabinets for your dishes and things.
On the opposite side there is a second slide out in this area including an entertainment center with a 50" TV and optional fireplace, dinette with chairs including a desk, and a refrigerator.
Next is a half bath that provides an added convenience when hosting a party or bringing along extra family on your vacations.
As you continue towards the back, a third slide provides a pantry near the kitchen just before the walk-through bedroom. The bedroom features a road side slide out king size bed with nightstands and overhead storage, plus on the opposite wall continuing in the third slide there is a 32" LED TV, and a vanity with drawers below and storage above.
The full rear bath features a space savings sliding door, large vanity with sink, corner shower, toilet, washer/dryer, and a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
Don't forget about the outside entertainment center with TV, or the optional TV above the cab featuring two swivel captain's chairs for additional seating, plus there is so much more to see!
You Save: $124,233
Sale Price: $262,457
Chassis: Spartan Mtn Master
Exterior Color: MAHOGANY RED
Interior Color: CREAM
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Exterior Color||MAHOGANY RED|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||47660 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISL Turbo|
|Chassis||Spartan Mtn Master|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.