3633 S Maple Ave
Fresno, CA 93725
New 2017 Entegra Coach Insignia 44W
This Entegra Coach Insignia 44W class A diesel motor home features a king size bed for the owner, a rear full bath with a washer and dryer, a mid-cab half bathroom for everyone, and quad slides allowing plenty of space to entertain, plus more!
As you enter the passenger side of the motor coach to your left there is a slide out featuring a hide-a-bed sofa, 50" TV Lift, plus a double sink, two burner range, microwave, shelf, and overhead cabinets for your dishes and things. On the opposite side you will see a second larger sofa, dinette with two chairs, desk, refrigerator, and a pantry inside the second slide in this area. A 32" LED TV option is available in the front of the coach for your inside enjoyment.
As you head towards the rear of the motor coach, the half bath is on your left which includes a toilet, and vanity with sink plus storage above.
Next, the private master bedroom features a king bed slide with nightstands on either side of the bed plus overhead cabinets. Across from the bed there is a slide out vanity with drawers, overhead storage, and a 32" LED TV. You will walk through the bedroom to enter the full bath.
As you slide the next door open, the rear full bath includes a vanity with sink and storage above on one side including a washer and dryer. On the opposite side there is a toilet and radius shower. The rear wall of the bath has a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
You Save: $115,136
Sale Price: $269,995
Chassis: Spartan K2
Exterior Color: SUPERIOR BLUE
Interior Color: PEARL
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Exterior Color||SUPERIOR BLUE|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||47660 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.