3633 S Maple Ave
Fresno, CA 93725
New 2017 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45W
The Cornerstone 45W class A diesel motor home by Entegra Coach features a rear mater bathroom, a centrally located half bath, and quad slides providing more interior space, plus much more!
As you enter the passenger side of the motor home, straight in front along the road side is a slide featuring a sofa, dinette and desk with chairs, plus overhead cabinets. Also within the slide is a refrigerator and pantry for your food storage needs. The opposite side of the motor home offers a slide with a hide-a-bed sofa and a 50" LED TV with lift. Also included in this slide out is a double kitchen sink, two burner range, microwave, and plenty of overhead storage. You will also enjoy the 32" LED TV above the driver and passenger's seat.
Just past the main living and kitchen area you will find a half bath with a toilet, sink, and storage on the left.
The private walk through bedroom offers a king bed slide with nightstands on either side of the bed, and overhead cabinets. Across from the bed you will find a slide with a vanity, dresser, 32" LED TV, and overhead storage.
In the rear of the coach there is a master bath featuring a shower, a toilet, vanity sink, medicine cabinet, and a washer/dryer. Along the entire rear wall you will find a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
Chassis: Spartan K3
Exterior Color: TOPAZ
Interior Color: STANFORD
|Length||44 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Hitch Weight||20000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||54000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISX 600HP|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.