1725 Casino Dr
Laughlin, NV 89029
New 2017 Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45B
If you are looking for DUAL sinks in a rear master bath, an entertainment center with a fireplace, and a half bath this quad slide Entegra Coach Cornerstone 45B class A diesel motor home is your next RV!
On the passenger side of the motor home you will find a slide with an expandable sofa and two ottomans or you can choose an optional hide-a-bed sofa. Also within the slide is a double kitchen sink, two burner range, microwave, overhead cabinets, and a shelf. The opposite side of the motor home offers a slide with an entertainment center, fireplace and a 50" LED TV, and a dinette with chairs, desk, plus a refrigerator.
Just past the slide in the main living area you will find a half bath.
The bedroom offers a king bed slide with overhead cabinets, and nightstands on either side of the bed. Across from the foot of the bed you will find a slide out with a vanity, dresser, and 32" LED TV in the bedroom, plus a pantry that is located in the hallway beside the kitchen countertop.
In the rear there is a master bath featuring a vanity with DUAL sinks on one side, plus a shower and toilet on the opposite side. Along the rear wall you will find a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and a washer and dryer.
Outside you can even enjoy an exterior entertainment center with a 40" LED TV when relaxing in the great outdoors.
You Save: $200,463
Sale Price: $474,639
Chassis: Spartan K3
Exterior Color: TOPAZ
Interior Color: MIDNIGHT PEARL
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 11 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Interior Color||MIDNIGHT PEARL|
|Hitch Weight||20000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||54000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISX 600HP|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.