3633 S Maple Ave
Fresno, CA 93725
New 2017 Entegra Coach Aspire 42DEQ
The Aspire 42DEQ class A diesel motor home by Entegra Coach features quad slides for more interior space, a walk-thru bath with DUAL sinks, an inside and outside entertainment center for your enjoyment, and a desk for work or personal space, plus much more!
Along the passenger side of the motor home you will find a slide with an expandable sofa or you can choose an optional sofa instead. Next is a double kitchen sink, two burner range, and a microwave, plus overhead storage. Next to the slide you will find a pantry. The opposite side of the motor home has a slide with an entertainment center, 50" LED TV, and an optional fireplace, plus a dinette/desk with two chairs, and a refrigerator. Next to the refrigerator there is a hutch on the interior wall.
Proceeding toward the rear, the walk through bathroom has a private toilet area and shower on one side of the motor home, and dual sinks within the bedroom slide on the opposite side.
There is a bedroom slide with a 32" LED TV and a vanity with drawers below along with the dual sinks. The king bed and nightstands are on a slide out on the opposite side of the room. Along the rear wall you will find a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. There is also a washer and dryer in the corner of the room.
Outside you will find an entertainment center with a 40" LED TV.
Chassis: Spartan K2 MtnMaster
Exterior Color: Windswept
Interior Color: Island Pearl
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Interior Color||Island Pearl|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||49000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
|Chassis||Spartan K2 MtnMaster|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.