3633 S Maple Ave
Fresno, CA 93725
New 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 44B
It's time to enjoy the comforts of home in this quad slide Entegra Coach Anthem 44B diesel motor home. From the one and half baths to the entertainment center with fireplace your standard of living will not change on the open road.
As you enter the motor home, on the passenger side there is a slide with an expandable sofa and ottomans, or you can choose an optional sofa. Next there is countertop space, a double kitchen sink, two burner range, microwave, and overhead cabinets. A pantry is next to the slide for your non-perishables.
On the opposite side of the motor home you will find a slide out with an entertainment center, fireplace and 50" LED TV, dinette with chairs, overhead cabinets, and a refrigerator.
There is a convenient half bath next to the living/kitchen area.
The bedroom offers a king bed slide and nightstands on either side of the bed. The opposite side of the motor home has a slide with a pantry that is mentioned above, a 32" LED TV, and vanity with drawers below.
Slide the master bath door open to see a corner shower and toilet on one side, and a vanity with sink and medicine cabinet on the other. Along the rear wall you will find a large wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and a washer and dryer.
Outside you can enjoy an entertainment center with a 40" LED TV, plus there is much more to see inside and out!
You Save: $126,776
Sale Price: $380,327
Chassis: Spartan K2 MtnMaster
Exterior Color: FIRESTORM
Interior Color: MAJESTIC
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||49000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
|Chassis||Spartan K2 MtnMaster|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.