1725 Casino Dr
Laughlin, NV 89029
New 2017 Entegra Coach Anthem 42RBQ
The Anthem 42RBQ diesel motor home by Entegra Coach features a half bath, rear full bathroom, washer/dryer, quad slides, plus much more!
Stepping inside the motor home, along the passenger side there is a slide with a hide-a-bed sofa or an optional easy bed sofa, refrigerator, pantry, double kitchen sink,microwave, overhead cabinets, and a two burner range. Next to the slide you will find a washer and dryer. The opposite side of the motor home has a slide with a sofa and dinette ensemble, or you can choose an optional hide-a-bed and free-standing table and desk with chairs. There is an entertainment center with a fireplace and a 48" LED TV located on the interior wall. Above the cab, you will find a 32" LED TV
Heading towards the rear of the coach, there is the half bath on your right side.
The bedroom offers a king bed slide with nightstands and overhead storage. Across from the bed there is a slide with a vanity, dresser, and 32" LED TV.
The master full bathroom offers a corner shower, linen cabinet, sink, medicine cabinet, and a toilet. Along the rear wall you will find a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
Outside you can enjoy an entertainment center with a 40" LED TV.
You Save: $163,443
Sale Price: $339,995
Chassis: Spartan Mtn Master
Exterior Color: RICH CHOCOLATE
Interior Color: BUTTERSCOTCH
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Exterior Color||RICH CHOCOLATE|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||49000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||65600 btu|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
|Chassis||Spartan Mtn Master|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.