83407 HWY 111
Indio, CA 92201
New 2017 ENTEGRA Aspire 38M
The Aspire 38M class A diesel motor home by Entegra Coach offers a rear master bedroom, a bath with DUAL sinks and a slide out, plus a total of four slides.
On the passenger side of the motor home there is a slide with a dinette and two chairs, a desk, overhead cabinets, double kitchen sink, two burner range, microwave, refrigerator, and a pantry. On the opposite side of the motor home you will find a slide with an expandable L-shaped sofa or you can choose an optional sofa. Next to the slide there is an entertainment center with a 48" LED TV, plus you can choose to add an optional fireplace. A 32" LED TV is in the front of the coach.
As you head towards the rear, the bathroom is on your right and includes a shower and a toilet with overhead storage. The vanity is part of the bedroom slide and features two sinks. The slide increases the amount of space in the bath which is a bonus. There is a second entrance into the bath from the bedroom. A linen/pantry closet is across the hall from the bathroom door.
The master bedroom greets you with a king bed slide with nightstands on either side of the bed. Across from the bed is the bedroom slide including a 32" LED TV, overhead storage, vanity, and a dresser, plus the bath room sinks as mentioned above. The rear wall has a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and closet for a washer and dryer.
Outside you can enjoy the exterior entertainment center with 40" LED TV, plus so much more inside and out!
You Save: $117,513
Sale Price: $290,501
Chassis: Spartan K2 MtnMaster
Exterior Color: CALIFORNIA CHROME
Interior Color: BAHAMA WIND
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Interior Color||BAHAMA WIND|
|Exterior Color||CALIFORNIA CHROME|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||41000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
|Chassis||Spartan K2 MtnMaster|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.