83407 HWY 111
Indio, CA 92201
New 2017 ENTEGRA Anthem 44DLQ
This Entegra Coach Anthem 44DLQ diesel motor home offers a walk thru bath with dual sinks, a hide-a-bed, a rear master bedroom, quad slides, plus much much more!
On the curb side of the motor home you will find a slide with a hide-a-bed or optional EZ bed sofa, double kitchen sink, overhead cabinets and shelf, microwave, and a two burner range. Next to the slide there is a refrigerator and pantry.
On the opposite side of the motor coach there is a slide with a sofa and dinette ensemble or you can choose a 100" sofa and free-standing table and chairs with a desk. Next to the dinette there is an entertainment center with a fireplace and a 48" LED TV.
In the front overhead cab there is a 32" LED TV.
Heading towards the bedroom, you will first need to walk through the bathroom. The bathroom has a private toilet area, and a linen cabinet on one side of the motor home, and a shower and two sinks with medicine cabinet on the other side of the motor home.
In the rear bedroom there is a king bed slide with nightstands and overhead cabinets. Across from the foot of the bed you will find a slide out with a linen cabinet that is mentioned above, a 32" LED TV, overhead cabinets, a vanity with drawers below. Along the rear wall of the bedroom there is a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and a washer and dryer.
If sitting outside watching TV sounds good to you, the exterior entertainment center with a 40" LED TV is sure to become your favorite spot.
You Save: $166,741
Sale Price: $339,995
Chassis: Spartan Mtn Master
Exterior Color: RICH CHOCOLATE
Interior Color: AMBIENCE
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Exterior Color||RICH CHOCOLATE|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||49000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||65600 btu|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
|Chassis||Spartan Mtn Master|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.