90915 Roberts Rd
Coburg, OR 97408
New 2017 ENTEGRA Anthem 44A
The Anthem 44A diesel motor home by Entegra Coach features a convenient half bath, a rear full bath, quad slide outs with two slides in the living/kitchen area and two slides in the bedroom, plus so much more!
As you enter the coach, to the left there is a slide with a hide-a-bed sofa, desk and dinette with chairs, overhead cabinets and a shelf, plus a refrigerator, and pantry with drawers below.
Behind the driver's seat you will find a slide out that features a 50" LED TV with lift and a sofa, or choose a desk with a chair, TV lift and fireplace instead. Plus there is a double kitchen sink, two burner range with microwave above, countertop space, overhead cabinets and a shelf.
Before you enter the master bedroom, a half bath is centrally located on your right side. This bath includes a vanity sink, medicine cabinet, a toilet, and overhead storage.
The bedroom offers a slide out with a king size bed, nightstands and overhead storage along the road side wall. Across from the bed there is a slide out vanity with drawers below, a 32" LED TV, and overhead cabinets.
The full rear bathroom includes a corner shower and toilet on one side, and a sink with medicine cabinet above on the other side of the motor home. You will enjoy the washer and dryer on long trips. Along the full rear wall you will find a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors that anyone would love.
Outside you can even enjoy an exterior entertainment center with a 40" LED TV.
Chassis: Spartan K2 MtnMaster
Exterior Color: FIRESTORM
Interior Color: AMBIENCE
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||49000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
|Chassis||Spartan K2 MtnMaster|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.