3633 S Maple Ave
Fresno, CA 93725
New 2017 Anthem 42DEQ
The Anthem 42DEQ diesel motor home by Entegra Coach offers quad slides, a desk, a walk thru bath with TWO sinks, and a rear master bedroom, plus more!
Along the passenger side of the motor home you will find a slide with an expandable sofa with ottomans or an optional sofa, double kitchen sink, two burner range, overhead cabinets, and a microwave. Next to the slide you will find a pantry. On the opposite side of the motor home there is a slide with an entertainment center, fireplace and 50" LED TV. Continuing within the slide is a desk/dinette, and a refrigerator. Next to the slide you will find a nice size hutch to store more items.
The walk through bathroom has a private toilet area and shower on one side and two sinks on the opposite side.
The bedroom greets you with a king bed slide with nightstands on either side of the bed. Across from the bed you will find a slide out with a vanity and dresser, 32" LED TV, overhead cabinet, and the two sinks that are mentioned above. Along the rear wall there is a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and a washer and dryer.
Outside you will find an entertainment center with a 40" LED TV, plus much more!
You Save: $125,951
Sale Price: $377,854
Chassis: Spartan K2 MtnMaster
Exterior Color: GOLD RIBBON
Interior Color: AMBIENCE
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 9 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Exterior Color||GOLD RIBBON|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||49000 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
|Chassis||Spartan K2 MtnMaster|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.