83407 HWY 111
Indio, CA 92201
New 2016 Entegra Coach Aspire 40P
The Aspire 40P class A diesel motor home by Entegra Coach features a rear mater bath, quad slides, plus a half bath.
As you enter the passenger side of the motor home, there is a slide with a sofa, overhead cabinets, angled double kitchen sink, two burner range, microwave, and a shelf. On the opposite side of the motor home you will find a large slide including a second sofa, dinette, overhead cabinets, and a refrigerator. You may choose the EZ bed option, or free standing table with chairs plus a hide-a-bed option instead. A 40" LED TV is in the front of the coach.
As you head towards the rear of the motor coach, the half bath is on your left including a toilet and sink with overhead cabinets.
Next, the master bedroom features a king bed slide with nightstands on either side of the bed plus overhead cabinets. Across from the bed there is a slide including a 32" LED TV, overhead storage, vanity, and a dresser.
As you slide the next door open, you will enter the master bathroom featuring a corner shower, a vanity with sink and storage above, and a toilet. The rear wall of the bath has a wardrobe with sliding mirror doors and closet for a washer and dryer.
Outside you can enjoy the exterior entertainment center with 40" LED TV, plus so much more inside and out!
This model is built on a Spartan chassis. Model 39S is the same floorplan but is built on a Freightliner chassis.
You Save: $136,967
Sale Price: $237,995
Chassis: Spartan Mtn Master
Exterior Color: ANNIVERSARY GOLD
Interior Color: BUTTERCUP
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 8 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Exterior Color||ANNIVERSARY GOLD|
|Hitch Weight||15000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||38600 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||62 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||41 gals|
|Furnace BTU||65600 btu|
|Engine||Cummins ISL 450HP|
|Chassis||Spartan Mtn Master|
In the spring of 2008, Entegra Coach became a member of the Jayco family of companies. Jayco is the world's largest privately-held manufacturer of recreational vehicles, and we are proud to take our place as the builder of the company's flagship products. Entegra Coach manufactures and markets luxury Class A motor coaches. The hallmarks of our products are structural integrity, exceptional quality, old-world craftsmanship and excellent after-market service. We build each coach one at a time, and we back our products with a commitment to customer service that is unmatched in the RV industry. We are owned and operated by people who know and understand RVs. You can be rest assured that when you invest in a product from Entegra Coach, you will join a family that has an abiding commitment to quality and service.
Top 5 Reasons to buy an Entegra Coach
1. 2-YEAR WARRANTY Our family is proud to stand behind every Entegra Coach we build. That’s why we back our motor coaches with a manufacturer’s limited warranty, warranted to the original purchaser for two years (five years structural) from the original date of purchase or 24,000 miles of use, whichever comes first, against defects in materials and workmanship.
2. 3-YEAR PLATINUM-LEVEL ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE Travel worry-free in your motor coach with the Entegra Coach Customer First Roadside Assistance program, yours at no cost during the first three years of ownership.
3. RESIDENTIAL AMENITIES, like distressed leather chairs, decorative hardwood crown molding, pillowtop mattresses, solid surface countertops and LCD HDTVs, are just a few of the luxurious touches that make you forget you are in a motor coach.
4. RIGID CONSTRUCTION keeps us on the road for the long haul. Seamlessly engineered, flawlessly designed, Entegra Coach’s exclusive X-Bridge chassis helps prevent flexing throughout, averting cracks in tile and grout and reducing windshield movement and noise.
5. FAMILY OWNED by the Bontrager family, Entegra Coach is built on values instilled 40 years ago. Our motor coaches capture everything we stand for, from structural quality and old-world craftsmanship, to unmatched customer service.